Cálmate aka Calma Té by Agua y Sangre Healing
Introducing Agua y Sangre Healings stress relief tea - a soothing, aromatic blend of herbs and botanicals designed to help you unwind and find calm in the midst of the chaos of everyday life.
Imagine taking a sip of this tea and feeling the warmth spread through your body, melting away tension and easing your mind. The delicate, floral aroma of chamomile, blended with the earthy notes of valerian root, will transport you to a tranquil garden, where the worries of the world simply melt away.
With each sip, you'll feel more centered, more focused, and more present. The combination of calming herbs and gentle spices will help you relax and let go of the stress of the day, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
So whether you're looking for a moment of peace before bed, a mid-day break to reset and recharge, or simply need a moment to yourself, our stress relief tea is the perfect companion. Let its gentle, calming influence help you find your center and navigate the challenges of life with grace and ease.
- A tea for mind and spirit.
- This tea was specially blended to nourish your mind and spirit with its lightly floral aroma and pleasant sweetness. This brew will allow you to unwind, ease your worries, and help you stand strong in the face of stress.
- Made with organic Chamomile flowers, organic Oatstraw, organic Linden flower, organic Lemon Balm, organic Lavender flowers, organic Spearmint, love, and ancestral magic.
- Scoop 1 tsp of tea into a tea bag & add the bag to a cup of just boiled water. Steep for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy as is or add your favorite sweetener.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY TIPS
Please read the following to ensure candle safety for full enjoyment & relaxation :)
- First Time Use: Make sure to let the candle completely burn until you get a full wax pool. Blowing out your candle too early can cause it to tunnel.
- Always watch your candle and put your candle on a heat-safe surface.
- Keep wax pool clear of debris that could burn (Peaceful Heart has rose petals and tested for safety but always make sure to not leave your candle unattended).
- Never extinguish your candles with water.
- Keep your candles out of the reach of children and pets at all times.
- Be sure to burn your candles in a well-ventilated area that does not have a draft. A draft can cause the candle to burn unevenly, which can also result in tunneling. Worst-case scenario it can cause a fire. Always watch your candle.
- Never touch or move your candle while burning.
- The wicks create what candle makers call a "mushroom" after burning. Be sure to trim the wick before use after the first burn. This will help so the candle does not burn too hot. Be careful not to trim it too short!
- Have further questions on how to properly use your candle for ultimate relaxation? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are your candles made of?
Every Eternal Balance candle contains 100% soy wax, cotton wicks, and fragrance oils. The fragrance oils are phthalate, paraben, and preservative free. Phthalates are known to exacerbate or cause allergic reactions so we make sure our candles are free of phthalates for healthier air quality in your home.
2. Where do you get your ingredients?
All of my ingredients are sourced in the United States. The vessel also known as the jar is sourced and made in China.
3. Where are your candles made?
Each candle is handmade with love in Denver, Colorado =)
4. Do you have a shop I can visit in person?
I will be opening a shop in Five Points aka RiNo Arts District later this year. Please follow EBC on Instagram to stay updated @eternalbalancecandles
5. What is the difference between using a paraffin candle and a soy candle?
Paraffin wax is refined from crude oil and classified as petroleum-based wax. Soy wax is made from soybeans making it eco-friendly because it is natural & biodegradable. Soy wax burns cleaner with no petrol-carbon soot making it healthier for your environment. Additionally, soy wax candles burn slower than paraffin wax, so your EB soy wax candle lasts longer!
6. Can I buy your candles wholesale or create a consignment partnership?
Certainly! Please inquire about wholesale or consignment by emailing email@example.com
7. Do you do private labeling?
I currently do not do private labeling
8. Why does my candle form a tunnel when it burns?
Tunneling is very common and can occur from not burning the candle properly the first time. Each time you burn our candles you want to make sure that you completely burn until you get a full wax pool, especially the first time you light the candle. Please be sure to check out our Candle Care Page for instructions on how to have the greatest experience with your candle.