Lavender Bath Salts
Scent Notes: Lavender essential oil with a variety of botanicals. Blended for relaxation and sleep
8 oz includes a cute natural wooden spoon!
- Extracts toxins from your skin
- Promotes skin hydration
- Allows your body to soak up natural minerals
- Relieves muscle soreness and aches
- Magnesium in Epsom salt may help release a headache or migraine
- May reduce inflammation in the body
~Best use within six months
~Be sure to wash the botanicals out of the bathtub after use as they will stain the tub
Disclaimer/Caution: If you are nursing or pregnant please consult your physician before using any products with essential oils. None of our bath salts contain ingredients that are considered hazardous during pregnancy or while nursing. Even so, we recommend that you use discretion when deciding if the products are right for you. Especially during pre/postnatal periods.
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY TIPS
Please read the following to ensure candle safety for full enjoyment & relaxation :)
- First Time Use: Make sure to let the candle completely burn until you get a full wax pool. Blowing out your candle too early can cause it to funnel.
- Always watch your candle and put your candle on a heat-safe surface.
- Keep wax pool clear of debris that could burn (Peaceful Heart has rose petals and tested for safety but always make sure to not leave your candle unattended).
- Never extinguish your candles with water.
- Keep your candles out of the reach of children and pets at all times.
- Be sure to burn your candles in a well-ventilated area that does not have a draft. A draft can cause the candle to burn unevenly, which can also result in funneling.
- Never touch or move your candle while burning.
- The wicks create what candle makers call a "mushroom" after burning. Be sure to trim the wick before use after the first burn. This will help so the candle does not burn too hot. Be careful not to trim it too short!
- Have further questions on how to properly use your candle for ultimate relaxation? Email us!