CANDLE CARE & SAFETY TIPS
Please read the following to ensure candle safety for full enjoyment & relaxation :)
- First Time Use: Make sure to let the candle completely burn until you get a full wax pool. Blowing out your candle too early can cause it to tunnel.
- Always watch your candle and put your candle on a heat-safe surface.
- Keep wax pool clear of debris that could burn (Peaceful Heart has rose petals and tested for safety but always make sure to not leave your candle unattended).
- Never extinguish your candles with water.
- Keep your candles out of the reach of children and pets at all times.
- Be sure to burn your candles in a well-ventilated area that does not have a draft. A draft can cause the candle to burn unevenly, which can also result in tunneling. Worst-case scenario it can cause a fire. Always watch your candle.
- Never touch or move your candle while burning.
- The wicks create what candle makers call a "mushroom" after burning. Be sure to trim the wick before use after the first burn. This will help so the candle does not burn too hot. Be careful not to trim it too short!
- Have further questions on how to properly use your candle for ultimate relaxation? Email us at email@example.com