Wine Down- Peach Prosecco
Elevate your senses with our tantalizing peach and prosecco candle. Our premium fragrance features a blend of juicy peach and sparkling prosecco notes, creating a delightful aroma that will fill your home with a sense of celebration or a push to "Wine Down." Made with soy wax and a lead-free cotton wick, our candle burns cleanly and evenly, providing hours of indulgent relaxation. The sweet and succulent scent of peach is perfectly balanced by the crisp and refreshing aroma of prosecco, creating a truly indulgent fragrance that will transport you to a luxurious world of celebration and joy.
Scent Family: Fruity
🔥 Handmade- with intention in Denver, Colorado
🔥 Soy Wax- biodegradable, produces less soot with no petrol carbon properties, & burns cleaner
🔥 50+ hours of burn time- scent that does not dissipate as your candle burns down
🔥 Phthalate, paraben, & preservative free fragrance oils- cleaner fragrance + less soot = healthier for asthma sufferers and does not aggravate allergies
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY TIPS
Please read the following to ensure candle safety for full enjoyment & relaxation :)
- First Time Use: Make sure to let the candle completely burn until you get a full wax pool. Blowing out your candle too early can cause it to tunnel.
- Always watch your candle and put your candle on a heat-safe surface.
- Keep wax pool clear of debris that could burn (Peaceful Heart has rose petals and tested for safety but always make sure to not leave your candle unattended).
- Never extinguish your candles with water.
- Keep your candles out of the reach of children and pets at all times.
- Be sure to burn your candles in a well-ventilated area that does not have a draft. A draft can cause the candle to burn unevenly, which can also result in tunneling. Worst-case scenario it can cause a fire. Always watch your candle.
- Never touch or move your candle while burning.
- The wicks create what candle makers call a "mushroom" after burning. Be sure to trim the wick before use after the first burn. This will help so the candle does not burn too hot. Be careful not to trim it too short!
- Have further questions on how to properly use your candle for ultimate relaxation? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are your candles made of?
Every Eternal Balance candle contains 100% soy wax, cotton wicks, and fragrance oils. The fragrance oils are phthalate, paraben, and preservative free. Phthalates are known to exacerbate or cause allergic reactions so we make sure our candles are free of phthalates for healthier air quality in your home.
2. Where do you get your ingredients?
All of my ingredients are sourced in the United States. The vessel also known as the jar is sourced and made in China.
3. Where are your candles made?
Each candle is handmade with love in Denver, Colorado =)
4. Do you have a shop I can visit in person?
I will be opening a shop in Five Points aka RiNo Arts District later this year. Please follow EBC on Instagram to stay updated @eternalbalancecandles
5. What is the difference between using a paraffin candle and a soy candle?
Paraffin wax is refined from crude oil and classified as petroleum-based wax. Soy wax is made from soybeans making it eco-friendly because it is natural & biodegradable. Soy wax burns cleaner with no petrol-carbon soot making it healthier for your environment. Additionally, soy wax candles burn slower than paraffin wax, so your EB soy wax candle lasts longer!
6. Can I buy your candles wholesale or create a consignment partnership?
Certainly! Please inquire about wholesale or consignment by emailing email@example.com
7. Do you do private labeling?
I currently do not do private labeling
8. Why does my candle form a tunnel when it burns?
Tunneling is very common and can occur from not burning the candle properly the first time. Each time you burn our candles you want to make sure that you completely burn until you get a full wax pool, especially the first time you light the candle. Please be sure to check out our Candle Care Page for instructions on how to have the greatest experience with your candle.
First candle I ever had from Eternal Balance and it’s easily one of my favorite candles EVER! The smell is sweet, yet calming yet refreshing. Love to use it in my bathroom when taking baths and even better is that it makes my bathroom of all places smell AMAZING long after turning it off.
Thank you, Jamilex! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
This is one of my favorite candles to burn when I am taking a bath! It’s so relaxing, has a touch of sweetness to it and just definitely sets the mood for my self care routine (book and wine not included) :). Well after my bath is over and I can blow out the candle and the smell is still present!
Bonus for me when the sun in shining in my bathroom you can smell the candle unlit.
If you like sweeter candles, definitely buy this one!!